You are cordially invited to the Richmond Arts Coalition’s 2023 Annual General Meeting!
Thursday, April 27th, 2023
Richmond Cultural Centre
Atrium (glass room at the front)
7700 Minoru Gate,
What? (The Agenda)
1. Call to Order
2. Reading of Proxies and Determination of Quorum
3. Approval of Minutes of RAC’s 2022 AGM on May 9, 2022
4. Message from the Chair
5. Report from the Executive Director
6. Report from the Treasurer
7. Approval of the 2022 Financial Statement
8. Election of Board Members
9. Election of Board Member Duties
(Chairperson, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, Secretary)
10. Upcoming Events
11. New Business
12. Motion to Destroy Proxies
We will have time to chat with our members before and after the AGM.
Voting for filling our board of directors vacancies will take place in person. If there are more individuals running for board positions than there are vacancies, each RAC member present will be able to fill out a ballot sheet with one vote per vacancy. If you wish to have someone vote on your behalf, you can fill out the proxy form below and send it in to email@example.com :
We would love a chance to meet with you there!