December 3, 2021 – December 31, 2021
The Richmond Arts Coalition is delighted once again to partner with the Richmond Art Gallery for our fourth bi-annual, juried exhibition. The exhibition celebrates local talent by providing an opportunity for emerging and established artists from Richmond and nearby communities.
Gallery viewers will be able to participate in the People’s Choice Awards, voting for their favourite works of art. Results will be announced in Richmond News early January 2022.
In a partnership with the City of Richmond, three ArtRich-selected artists will be featured in a public art exhibition for the No.3 Road Art Columns from February 1 to July 31 in 2022.
An opening reception will be held December 3, 6:00 – 9:00 pm.
About the Opening Reception, Friday December 3, 2021:
Community safety remains our top priority. The Richmond Art Gallery have formed their policies using the guidance and recommendations of the most current information from the WCB and the BC Centre for Disease Control. Please refer to https://www.richmondartgallery.org/reopen for more details.
- Vaccine passports are required to attend the event. All visitors must be prepared to show proof of vaccination + 1 piece of ID to gain entry to the Art Gallery.
- Entry to the gallery will only be through the doors at Minoru Gate entrance of the Cultural Centre.
- Masks are required indoors, and we encourage everyone to continue practicing social distance.
- This event is wheelchair accessible.
- View our COVID-19 Safety Precautions info